The Group scheme is offered through Rothbury Insurance Brokers, Janet Holmes is the Authorized Financial Adviser responsible for the Association scheme, her contact details can be found here and her Disclosure statement is available here.
The benefit of group scheme is it give a reduced cost to our members.
Southern Cross are providing the Following additional benefits if you take Cover By 30 September 2015:
- Get cover for qualifying pre-existing conditions and save up to 20%*
Take out a new VIP policy before 30 September 2015 and get**:
- cover for qualifying pre-existing conditions after 3 years continuous membership
- a 10% special joining discount off your first year’s premium
- PLUS a possible 10% healthy lifestyle reward for the first two years.
- Subject to Southern Cross's Terms and Conditions.
- *Total premium discount based on standard publicly advertised rates for individuals (without healthy lifestyle reward applied to those rates) available through Southern Cross contracted Advisers as at 31 May 2015.
- ** This offer is subject to standard policy terms and is open only to new individual sales (transfers, ex-group members or upgrades to existing policies will not be eligible for this offer). Promotion terms and conditions apply See Here Full details of the policy benefits, maximums and any exclusions or other conditions that may apply can be found in the Terms and Conditions and relevant Schedule of Benefits.
VIP plans offer four levels of cover, from the basic to comprehensive so you can choose one that fits your needs and budget. You can also opt to have an excess, which means you’ll pay part of your claim cost in return for a reduced premium.
Each VIP plan provides 100 per cent reimbursement of expenses (unless otherwise stated) for medically necessary procedures based on reasonable charges up to the policy limits stated in the Schedule of Benefits..
Options depending of the Plan You Chose
Surgical and medical
- Cancer care,
- Home nursing,
- Public hospital cash grant,
- non-surgical hospitalisation
Specialist, imaging and diagnostic
- Imaging (x-rays, ultrasounds, CT and
- Diagnostic and cardiac tests
- GP visits,
- acupuncture treatment
Consultations and treatment
Prescription glasses and contact lenses
To Find Out the Full Benefits of Each Plan
- VIP1 Click Here
- VIP2 Click Here
- VIP3 Click Here
- VIP4 Click Here
- Southern Cross Terms and Conditions Click here
How to get a quote for your Health Insurance Cover?